Disponibil la comanda
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/16/2001
Notify me when available
• 2nd generation of ultimate in performance, accuracy & versatility
• 19” Titan II has three unique broadhead chamfer cutouts
• Accepts all ILF recurve & longbow limbs for a 60”, 62” or 64” bow
• 100% Designed & made in the USA by olympic recurve experts
• CNC machined of solid billet 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum
• Enclosed limb pockets with even more structural rigidity
• 1 to 10% weight adjustablity up from base weight
• Easy tiller adjustment for split or three fingers under
• 8-32 lateral limb adjustment allow perfection with any ILF limb
• ATA threaded holes for bow quiver, sight, stabilizer, plunger, etc.
• MAS mass adjust system option for adding weights in logo hole
• 2nd 5/16”-24 plunger/rest mount hole for wrap around rests
• Smooth radius under grip for shooting “super skinny” on riser
• PWS - pocket weight system option - can add up to 2 oz. of mass
weight in each limb pocket to customize balance point
• Modular shelf radius(MSR) system option - bolts into plunger hole forming a narrow, low shelf radius and true center shot
• Choose from RH or LH model in stealth matte black
• Medium custom walnut grip
No customer reviews for the moment.